Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Not Verified Invision Power Board License 3.4.7 ( 60$ )

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by Robiberto, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Robiberto

Robiberto New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Italian
    Licenza Invision Power Board (IPB Community Suite). Originariamente acquistata per 175$.

La licenza include la nuova versione di IP.Board (3.4.7) e IP.Calendar (3.3.4), così come il supporto completo Spam Service Monitoring fino al 16 aprile 2015 (rinnovabile).

La licenza sarà trasferita nel indirizzo email PayPal del compratore.
    Vi prego di contattarmi se volete trasferirla ad un altro indirizzo email che non sia quello dalla quale avete pagato

English
    Invision Power Board License (IPB Community Suite). Originally purchased for $175.

License includes newest version of IP.Board (3.4.7) and IP.Calendar (3.3.4) as well as full Support and Spam Monitoring Service until April 16, 2015 (can be renewed).

License will be transferred to the buyer's PayPal email address upon receipt of payment. Please contact me if you'd like it transferred to a different email address instead or have any other concerns or considerations.

2. Sheders

Sheders Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Local Time:
    I might wanna buy this!:)

Adding you on skype!

3. BCherup

BCherup New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Sheders,

Hello fine sir.

I contacted this fella via skype and sent him 70 USD paypal for his IPB license.

Unfortunately I do not believe this man has any intentions of selling it as I have received no confirmation or email regarding it.

After I submitted payment he informed me he was waiting on IPB approval, I then submitted a ticket to IPB ( I'm a current customer) and they informed me more than likely its a scam. I provided IPBs support manager this guys contact email and domain that he uses to host his license and this was her response.

Hello, the license on that account is valid, however the transfer was cancelled by the user.
    [​IMG]

Regards,

Rhett
    Hosting & Support Manager
    Invision Power Services Inc

You can view and respond to the support request in the client area, or reply to this email.
    Invision Power Services

So after no response from him I filed a dispute :(

If this gentleman does hold true to his word I will edit this post, offer a public apology and drop the dispute w/ paypal.

4. BCherup

BCherup New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Receipt

Sender Recipient
    Brandon GameHacks
    GHGameHacks@gmail.com
    Funds will be available to your recipient on or before: Nov 17, 2014

Note: The recipient can send or spend the full amount on this date. If the recipient wishes to withdraw money, limits may apply.

Description Amount
    Payment amount (in currency funded): $70.00 USD
    Your total charge: $70.00 USD
    Payment amount: $70.00 USD
    GameHacks's fees: $3.03 USD
    GameHacks will receive:: $70.00 USD
    Need to cancel?
    You can cancel your payment within 30 minutes as long as the recipient hasn't received the payment. For a full refund, see the transaction details and select Cancel, or call Customer Service at 888-221-1161.

About disputes
    If this payment is for an item you purchased but haven't received, or it's not as described, your purchase may be covered under PayPal's purchase protection. In those cases, you can file a dispute in the Resolution Center within 45 days of payment. Just log in to PayPal at www.paypal.com and go to the Resolution Center or call Customer Service at 877-569-1141.

If you have a different problem with this payment sent to someone outside the United States – for example, the payment was never received, or it was processed for the wrong amount, – you have up to 180 days to dispute it. To file a dispute for this payment or to request a written explanation of your rights, go to the Resolution Center or call Customer Service.

If you don't recognize this payment or want to report it as unauthorized, you can file a dispute in the Resolution Center at any time. To file a dispute, go to the Resolution Center or call Customer Service.

If you aren't satisfied with the service that PayPal's provided you, you can contact these agencies:

Ohio Department of Commerce, Division of Financial Institutions Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
    http://www.com.ohio.gov/fiin 855-411-2372 or 855-729-2372(TTY/TDD)
    (614) 728-8400 www.consumerfinance.gov

5. Sheders

Sheders Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Local Time:
    Thank for telling me!

He just tried to sell one to me via skype. I refused after reading this.

6. JackPH

JackPH Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    This guy should be banned asap for us to have a clean community :) Guys, trade or buy license from old members or high feedback members only to avoid scam.

7. BCherup

BCherup New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Hi Jack.

It would be wise to connect with old verified members, but how many of them are selling IPB ?

8. JackPH

JackPH Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    When trading with new/un-trusted member, you can contact DAN or the moderators here to ask for help like for example an escrow service :D

9. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    BCherupBCherup Sorry for your loss. OP has been banned.