Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Invision Board Perpetual License

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by Munnday, May 9, 2014.

1. Munnday

Munnday New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    I'm attempting to selling my IPB Perpetual License - haven't used it be about 5 years.

Support can be added for a cost of $15, and the rest of the IPS suite (downloads, blogs, nexus etc) can be added for extra fees. Dosn't include spam monitoring ($15 support activation required for this)

The License if perfect for someone that just wants to forum, without all the bells and wistles and dosn't need support as once you own the license you never need to purcahse anything else. A new IPB licence is $175 + $25 every 6 months.

Invision Power dosn't allow users to transfer the License, so I will give complete access to my customer account where you can change the email address and password to "transfer" to your own setup.

I'm looking for $250 but am open to offers

Verified PayPal accounts only

2. Knocks

Knocks Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
  3. Munnday

Munnday New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0