ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Dark ( - 4$ Until Quarantine disappears )

EL PaperBoy

Royal 1.1 Dark ( - 4$ Until Quarantine disappears )

- SUPPORT TOPIC

DEMO: http://cyberpixelz.com/forums/ ( user: demo / pass: demo )

ABOUT THEME:

• ? UserInfoPane integrated in the topic ( so, you dont need plugins  for that  ) + online/offline status.If you dont like custom UserinfoPanel you can dezactivate it from ACP.It's fully customizable.
  • ?Change Menu Links from ACP  ( hardcoded )
  • ?MegaFooter ( You can modify the footer from ACP ) Enable / Disable - And change the text and links + other things.
  • ?Fully responsive ( 100% )
  • ?Customizable Colors from ACP
  • ?If you want the psd files you need to send me a pm 
  • ?Header IMG customizable from ACP
  • ?Avatars max 150x300px
  • ?Sidebar custom personal statistics ( you can dezactivate that from acp ).It will apear on every page with sidebar only
  • ?Staff team in footer ( you need to put every staff member id in the last boxes )
  • ?News ticker customizable from ACP
  • ?Post container actions included ( the post container actions position are influenced by theme fluidity )
  • ?Customizable social links in footer
INFO:

• For minor changes im open for free ( so just give me a pm ) or use the SUPPORT TOPIC
  • I used FontAwesome & Material Icons
  • For more info's check cyberpixlez webiste
INFO 2:

• It's a beta theme, for bugs check support topic, and everything will be fixed ( mention me )

If you want so see previous theme enter here ( CHECK ALL MY STUFFS HERE )

View the full article