• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

Sold/Complete I sell ACTIVE XenForo License

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBiscotto

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:44
DrBiscotto posted a new classified:

I sell ACTIVE XenForo License

Selling XenForo active license, purchased on August 13,2017. The license is active and you can download the latest versions of XenForo and receive free support.
The price is not negotiable. I accept payment via PayPal in order to keep you protected.
Once the payment is received, I will immediately start the license transfer process.

PRICE: 85 USD.
Read more about the classified...

DrBiscotto

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:44
Xenforo Validation Token?
I have validated the token on the forum before creating the discussion (without validation it is not possible to sell an active copy of xenforo). So you can rest assured that the information I have entered is correct. However the payment is made with PayPal so you have maximum protection!

Status
Not open for further replies.