Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed I need a IPB License

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by quoctrung2610, Jul 10, 2014.

1. quoctrung2610

quoctrung2610 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    I'm looking for a IPB License
    If you have one, please leave your price here or send me a personal message.
    The license must be transferable and the price should be reasonable.
    I'm a serious buyer. I will pay quickly through Paypal to verified user.

2. Johnz34r

Johnz34r Member

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0

Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    $90 for the license to be renewed and transferred to you.

3. quoctrung2610

quoctrung2610 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Warning : Jonz34r requested me to send money to an unverified paypal acc and the money is sent as a gift.

Is there anyone else have an extra IPB license? I only make payment to verified Paypal acc only.

4. Johnz34r

Johnz34r Member

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0

Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    I have 3 positive feedback, if I actually had scammed anyone my account would have been banned by now. I've had three outstanding sales here for cheap rates and only one has complained since the IPS transaction didn't go so smooth at the time but it's completed now.

5. quoctrung2610

quoctrung2610 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I already got a license. Thank you all.