ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to sell?

O

Oscar1994

Thread Owner: Oscar1994
I have a vbulletin licence and I know I have to post the sell in another section but Im not sure how payments work.

Am I supposed to receive the money through paypal? what about chargebacks? scams?

Thanks

I have a vbulletin licence and I know I have to post the sell in another section but Im not sure how payments work.

Am I supposed to receive the money through paypal? what about chargebacks? scams?

Thanks
If you entered into a good business transactions with a buyer and delivered what he paid for, if he sends a charge back after you have delivered his product, answer the case on PayPal resolution center with all the details and PayPal will rule in your favorite.

You should contact one of the moderators, normally the transaction is solely between the buyer and the seller and the community is just a place where the buyer and seller can Meet.

PayPal is fine for receiving payment but it's far more better to use and buy. I lover buyers protection offered by PayPal. It makes it very difficult for you to be scammed.

You can use the marketplace to sell your license or anything else in the community. I purchased my own Xenforo license here without any problems.