ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you hear about cryptocurrency?

Robertoo

I was introduced to cryptocurrency by my friend in 2010. I didn't believe it at the time immediately which made me miss out on the opportunity to cash in big because the price wasn't too expensive at the time. It was when I attended a seminar that I knew right away it's a good investment project.

I follow a lot of investment platforms and it's where I heard about cryptocurrency in 2013. I didn't start investing in cryptocurrency till 2016. I have made some money and lost some in the process.

I heard about it from friends and on the media as well, but I didn't Invest in it until the early part of 2020.

I first saw about cryptocurrency online on Facebook but I never took it very seriously. Then, a lot of scams was going on back then. I was so afraid of getting scammed. It was why I didn't invest in it then.

I came across cryptocurrency online but I was never convinced to invest any money in it at that time. I believe that it was a scam. It was until 2018 that a friend of mine told me more about it before I invested in it.

I work as a freelancer on the internet and I would get orders from people who had forums about cryptocurrency. I was first introduced to cryptocurrency in 2014 when I got an order for a crypto forum and through doing research I learned quite a lot whilst I was completing the work I had to do for the order.