• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

How did you Find Extra License?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 07:32
Just an unofficial query that I am interested in knowing. How did you find us?

Clark

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 13:32
Google, it's a great website Extra License. I was thinking along the lines of why there is not a website like this? And then I found you guys. It's interesting because licenses should be easily be able to be transferred without restrictions on websites. I'm a firm believer in that so you guys are a breath of fresh air and I will try and stick around to support your concept. :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 07:32
Google, it's a great website Extra License. I was thinking along the lines of why there is not a website like this? And then I found you guys. It's interesting because licenses should be easily be able to be transferred without restrictions on websites. I'm a firm believer in that so you guys are a breath of fresh air and I will try and stick around to support your concept. :)
I really appreciate it!

abdfahim

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 18:32
I came here while Googling to buy a Xenforo license. Have to say, I am impressed with this site design and methodology. Just waiting for my luck though :)