Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Hobbies

Discussion in 'Way Off Topic' started by GamerBB, Apr 23, 2011.

1. GamerBB

GamerBB Active Member

Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    What do you enjoy doing for fun?

As for myself, I like graphic design, running my forum, and being with family and friends. I'm a pretty laid back guy so I like to relax a little and do the things I enjoy and I'm at peace. :p

2. TheSilentKid

TheSilentKid New Member

Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    I for one enjoy relaxing on the beach, hanging out with my friends , swimming and sometimes do a little bit of poetry. :) I do these things once in a while to get off the stress that keeps sticking on my happy-go-lucky aura :D . and its nice to have fun and do things that I want to do , you only live once right? :D

3. GamerBB

GamerBB Active Member

Local Time:
    Right! What kind of poetry to you write?

4. TheSilentKid

TheSilentKid New Member

Local Time:
    I write mostly about what I feel , things I find interesting , and anything that seems fun to write about! I'm not really a full-time poetry writer, I just write every now and then, give myself a little sense of achievement :D

5. GamerBB

GamerBB Active Member

Local Time:
    That's awesome, have you ever thought about joining a website like www.deviantart.com and exposing your poetry?

6. TheSilentKid

TheSilentKid New Member

Local Time:
    I submit my poetry at Triond. Doesn't really earn much though. I also write a few articles here and there. I mostly write for myself and for the enjoyment of others. I gotta go now , time's 1:47 here in the Philippines. Be back tomorrow :) . Nice to meet you btw. Thanks again!

7. GamerBB

GamerBB Active Member

Local Time:
    I've never heard of Triond. I'll have to check it out. Nice to meet you too. Talk to you later. :)