ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Highest you've made selling a forum?

Henrywrites

Valued Member
When it comes to the business of buying and selling of forums, some has made a fortune doing so. A pal made over $170 selling his forum last month. Have you made any profit selling a forum?

I usually am the one buying them lol however I did sell one a few years back for $600.00 with the License included.
For the most part, many sites nowadays are not worth much as forum use seems to be slowing down, there are still some diehard users like myself which is great.

I usually am the one buying them lol however I did sell one a few years back for $600.00 with the License included.
For the most part, many sites nowadays are not worth much as forum use seems to be slowing down, there are still some diehard users like myself which is great.
You're right about how the use of forums have dipped so far and it's all because of the negative influence of all the social media platforms that are being flooded everywhere. Most of people have moved over to them abandoning our dear forums.

A very good friend of mine have made $1300 and $800 respectively from selling two of his website. I don't have any website that well built for me to sell now. Maybe in two years time, I'm going to have one.