Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Hey Guys :d

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mikey, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Mikey

Mikey New Member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Hi all, my name is Mikey. Found this site via twitter (I am @MadMikeyB)

Hmm.. I don't actually have anything to sell, but I figured I'd sign up as I wanted to point one or two things out as suggestions (and it was too long for twitter)..

Anyway.. about me. I'm 20 (recently, so I'm still getting used to it), a web developer from the UK. I have an arsenal of websites, web applications, forums, blogs.. etc. Web Developer & Webmaster then.

I know what you're thinking "From the UK? Shouldn't you be sleeping?! It's 4am!" - Well I don't really sleep much, so eh that's why I'm spending the night posting on your forum :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all, I'll just toddle off and post that suggestion now ;)
  2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Welcome to the site Mikey and thanks for the suggestions. I remember when I turned 20, cherish the energy while you still have it, lol.
  3. hassen10

hassen10 New Member

Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    Welcome Mikey! Hope this is the place that you will love to enjoy! Hope you are doing well so far and having a great time!
  4. GamerBB

GamerBB Active Member

Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Welcome to Extra License, Mikey. Great introduction, there's nothing wrong with late nighters on the computer. It's peaceful and fun! :D See you around.
  5. TheSilentKid

TheSilentKid New Member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Yo Mikey! ;) Welcome to Extra License and stay around for a bit! I myself usually sleep at 2 or 3 AM in the morning ^.^ . Enjoy posting here and have fun :]