• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

Not Eligible Great Sale for today VB5 used once

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemlow

LemLow Marketing selling a vb5 forum software
-great sunday sale for $50
-pm for info

Just for today first day :)
By lemlow
creator of lemlow marketing

infernodia

This guy is a scammer, I paid him for his license on the 3rd of this month, and have still not received information yet, I was understanding about the holiday he had, but every since Sunday, he has been saying give me 2-3 days, in fact on Sunday he said give me 2-3 days, and it's been almost a week, I don't think he had any intention on selling his license, shit like this is a bad experience and I have bought stuff here before. I don't expect to get the license now, or even my money back, he just stole $50 from me..

I guess I have learned my lesson and will buy my license legit from now on.

vbulletin said if I send them the proof they will suspend his license.

Last edited:

loldiagotrekt

This guy is a scammer, I paid him for his license on the 3rd of this month, and have still not received information yet, I was understanding about the holiday he had, but every since Sunday, he has been saying give me 2-3 days, in fact on Sunday he said give me 2-3 days, and it's been almost a week, I don't think he had any intention on selling his license, shit like this is a bad experience and I have bought stuff here before. I don't expect to get the license now, or even my money back, he just stole $50 from me..

I guess I have learned my lesson and will buy my license legit from now on.

vbulletin said if I send them the proof they will suspend his license.
lol, see username.

Status
Not open for further replies.