ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Earning Trade Rating Here on Forum?

Megaman

Valued Member
Wondering how the trade rating system works here at Extra License. In the process of getting a license from someone here and wanted to get a Trade Rating point for the transaction. How is a trade set up here? Where is feedback left etc...?

Thanks for any help!

Hi there Megaman,

Here is how the trade rating system works.

Let's take a look at random sale thread on here. I'm going to use one of @@Dan's for this example.

Completed---Xenforo-License---Extra-License_zpsb689cc47.jpg

So as you can see the his sales thread for his XenForo license has been marked completed. The buyer click on the text "Add Feedback" which is located underneath the 3 squares. When the user clicks on the the text link "Add Feedback" they will see this window popup on the site that looks something like this:

feedback_zps8216eafe.png

So lets got over this Add Feedback form.

So if you were to buy something on here from a user you would select the Buyer. Now where it says feedback part on this form you can select 3 options that you can see in the image above. You add the thread url if you want however you have to leave a review and such.

Now lets go back to the 3 squares i was talking about earlier. The green square represents positive, the red one represents Negative and the gray square represents Neutral.

I hope this helps you out Megaman.

Reactions: Dan
Helpful response Kirk. Thanks very much. Ill be closing on a IPB license soon so we will see how it goes:)