• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

Sold/Complete Full Xenforo License (12 months support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddington

Local time
Tomorrow, 03:07
That's why I didn't go for this deal. If it works out for reddington it's probably the best deal one could get!

Seller said this earlier in the thread and claimed to have done this before. It's a neat hack if it's true!
I assume i just got scammed since he aint replying anymore to. It sux worked my ass off to get the money i saved up for a really long time to be able to purchase a licence.

Edit: will edit once i get a reply from the op

Last edited:

svgr

Local time
Tomorrow, 06:37
I assume i just got scammed since he aint replying anymore to. It sux worked my ass off to get the money i saved up for a really long time to be able to purchase a licence.
Damn. That sucks. How did you send the money? No way to get it back or blocked?

The seller Neil Rowe is apparently online and was reading this thread 8 minutes back.

buildblox

Local time
Today, 18:07
Well fuck my live i saved so long for this and then this. Will extralicence take legal steps as well like with cops etc?
Probably not. Unfortunately, scams are commonplace and there aren't many things an online forum can do to stop them. Since the payment was done in BTC, it is also unrefundable. Had it been PayPal, you may have been able to dispute the payment.

vbguy

Staff member
Local time
Today, 21:07
Sorry to hear you got scammed.. buildblox is right as there isn't much we can do about it... sorry
We do offer middleman service to members to use..

reddington

Local time
Tomorrow, 03:07
Sorry to hear you got scammed.. buildblox is right as there isn't much we can do about it... sorry
We do offer middleman service to members to use..
What about this?

By buying, selling, or trading an item, you are entering into a legal, binding contract with the other party. Failure to pay for or provide the goods that you have listed will be considered a fraudulent act and could be reported to the appropriate authorities. See this thread for more info.

And once you signup it says authorities will be contacted?

Status
Not open for further replies.