What's new
  • Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

Not Eligible Full Xenforo License (12 months support)

Neil Rowe

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:50
Neil Rowe posted a new classified:

Full Xenforo License (12 months support)

Hello people,

I have just found this forum to sell my xenforo license.

I have a newly purchased xenforo license. So it has the full support. (just a few days less to be exact.)

The reason I am selling this license is because I didn't purchase this license by myself. I got this license as a payment from a freelance job.

So I got the license kinda for free. That is why I am selling a full support left license for this price.

For payment I will be accepting bitcoin only. The reason for...
Read more about the classified...

Neil Rowe

Can Sell XenForo
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:50
Sadly this license isn't able to be transferred yet. You have to wait 120 days/4 months to be able to transfer your license.
I know. I will ask xenforo to change the email to the buyer's email rather than transferring. That's how I will be able to transfer the license. Plus, the buyer won't lose it's chance to transfer since xenforo licenses only transferable for once.

Kirk

ExtraLicense Support
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:50
I know. I will ask xenforo to change the email to the buyer's email rather than transferring. That's how I will be able to transfer the license. Plus, the buyer won't lose it's chance to transfer since xenforo licenses only transferable for once.
The Xenforo staff probably won't allow this.

reddington

Local time
Today, 23:50
I am dealing with this user right now i send him the money allready still no licence will update once i received the licence

Sheders

Local time
Handing over account information is not allowed according to XenForo. You may only transfer it when the time have passed. But handing over account information will get the account locked and banned if they find out.

svgr

Local time
Tomorrow, 04:20
Handing over account information is not allowed according to XenForo. You may only transfer it when the time have passed. But handing over account information will get the account locked and banned if they find out.
Well, good luck to reddington. He might need Dembe on his side if this is true.

Sheders

Local time
Yes it said dat on his licence verify key to and @ transfer it said yes that it could be transfered.
That's weird. It shouldn't be able to be transferred until it's 120 days old:

From their terms of service:

"The Software may be permanently transferred by the original purchaser to a third party ("Subsequent Licensee") not before 120 days following purchase, provided that the expiry date of the License falls after the date of the transfer. The original licensee may not retain a copy or installation of the Software. The Subsequent Licensee must agree to the terms of this Agreement and waive the right to transfer."

svgr

Local time

"The Software may be permanently transferred by the original purchaser to a third party ("Subsequent Licensee") not before 120 days following purchase, provided that the expiry date of the License falls after the date of the transfer. The original licensee may not retain a copy or installation of the Software. The Subsequent Licensee must agree to the terms of this Agreement and waive the right to transfer."

Yeah, that's weird. I wonder if the verification said it could be transferred immediately or only after 120 days.

Sheders

Local time
Yeah, that's weird. I wonder if the verification said it could be transferred immediately or only after 120 days.
Ah, I know for a fact that XenForo would not let it be transferred before the 120 days and would never allow the selling of accounts. Something fishy with this seller.

reddington

Local time

Ah, I know for a fact that XenForo would not let it be transferred before the 120 days and would never allow the selling of accounts. Something fishy with this seller.
I received a confirmation screenshot as well from the seller and it said it met the requirements and could be transfered.

svgr

Local time
That's why I didn't go for this deal. If it works out for reddington it's probably the best deal one could get!

Seller said this earlier in the thread and claimed to have done this before. It's a neat hack if it's true!

Sadly this license isn't able to be transferred yet. You have to wait 120 days/4 months to be able to transfer your license.