• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

Sold/Complete Freshly Reactivated IPB Standard License

Status
Not open for further replies.

subster

Local time
Today, 08:43
Dear Folks,

I am selling my IPB license because I didnt used it ever.
It is the standard license for an Invision Power Board.
I recently reactivated it for the $25 fee, so next renewal date is 01 Mar 2014 (again $25 for further updates, support, ect.)

About Invision Power Board Renewal fee (FYI):
Our product licenses renew on a six month basis*, providing access to continued upgrades, support, and services.

If you do not renew on your expiration date, your products will continue to function. However, support, product upgrades and additional services (such as the IPS Spam Monitor, and IPS Marketplace) will be unavailable until you renew.

You can renew at any time without penalty to regain access to IPS services.

The renewal cost we show on this page is what your renewal will be in 6 months based on the products you've chosen and the current renewal pricing.
It is able to be legally transferred (costs a $20 fee) as the license is old enough to be transferred.

My price:
$25 Renewal fee, just paid 2 days ago and already reactivated.
$20 Transfer fee
$80
=
$125

instead of paying $175. You save $50 bucks on this deal. Grab it while its hot - only one available.

Last edited:

subster

Local time
Today, 08:43
If sold within the next 24hours I sell it for $100 - non-negotiable -. If not sold within the next 24 hours, the old price applies.

Kirk

ExtraLicense Support
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:43
It looks like the license has been sold and there is feedback containing a link to this thread. I'm moving this thread to the completed section.

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.