Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Free License (sorta)

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by 0xy, Mar 20, 2013.

1. 0xy

0xy Active Member

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    I was semi scammed by signal500. I was sold a license that was expired and to be renewed and transferred under my name *I said I'd pay the fee for renewal, but I did need the license at least change to an email I won before I could finish this*

Anyways it's 1.1.2
    If you feel like risking someone taking it back, because you can't change the email without the original paypal transacation ID (Which signal500 is ignoring my requests for or assistance on)
    Then feel free to PM me
    I've no use for something I can't actually use.

First come first serve!

ALL I needed was the original paypal transaction id and he has failed to provide it continually. I've even PMd via other sites that he had visited and was active on, only to be ignored again and again.

2. 0xy

0xy Active Member

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    Woah that was fast... it's gone lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List