ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Slow loading?

Maxwell

Valued Member
I have come across so many forum in the past 10 years I have been a freelancer but I have noticed that some forums loads so fast like the speed of light. On the other hand, there are some that are quite slow which leaves me frustrated with doing anything on the forum.
What can be the cause of the such slow loading?

Some of the forums hosted on free software load slow. Sometimes, making premium payments for the tools we need for our forums is key.

Most slow sites are due to poor hosting and poor templates, some shared hosts load up their servers so much it kills loading up anything.

Some of the forums hosted on free software load slow. Sometimes, making premium payments for the tools we need for our forums is key.
This is why I'm never a fan of free hosting services. It will always be poor for your forum growth.
Most slow sites are due to poor hosting and poor templates, some shared hosts load up their servers so much it kills loading up anything.
That's true, because since it's free, a lot of user would be on it more than what it's supposed to carry.

I've noticed that when there are a lot of ads on the forum that it's slow to load. Minimal ads means faster load times. It could also be the server that gets bogged down as well.

I've noticed that when there are a lot of ads on the forum that it's slow to load. Minimal ads means faster load times. It could also be the server that gets bogged down as well.
This is also why I hate having to use intrusive ads set up on my forum. They can be very frustrating and even chase users away from being on the forum.

This could be as a result of various factors and the major one is having too many ads running on the forum.