Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Facelift

Discussion in 'Hear Ye Hear Ye' started by Dan, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    Extra License received a facelift today. I was feeling a bit outdated and decided to give PERussPERuss and SteveSteve @pixelexit.com some money :p
    Anyway, really liking this style and I hope you do as well. If you see anything goofy, please report it - https://extralicense.com/forums/bugs-suggestions-feature-requests.30/

2. starship

starship Registered

Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    I'm loving the menu (but the pixelexit guys know already that i'm a huge fan of this:D )

3. kingofseo

kingofseo Member

Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    Looks so good much better than the old one.

4. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    Glad you agree. It was long overdue.

5. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    Holy smokes! I was just coming over to check out if anything new was happening on EL and wowzers i see this beautiful new theme on here.

6. Error

Error Member

Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    Extralicense.com looks amazing. I love the new facelift on here. :)