• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

Facebook Integration - I Called Uncle

Dan

Admin
Staff member
I have been fighting the Facebook app for a few weeks now, and I am happy to announce that I just got rid of it. That's right, I am happy, because I hate Facebook, but I must apologize to those who have registered with Facebook here. You are going to have to reset your password before you can login to EL again. You may do so HERE
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience, but I am tired of fighting it.

Steve Moore

What happened? Just having an app with your own Facebook is less time consuming than create a page just for your site.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
What happened? Just having an app with your own Facebook is less time consuming than create a page just for your site.
You are correct....when it works. It was working sporadic at best and without any changes on this site, it returns null values. It has to be Facebook.

Last edited:
Im not sure what you mean I neaver had any problem with your Facebook Integration & I been to this site allot. I had to setup a new account because of this

Dan

Admin
Staff member
for some reaosn I couldnt get the rest password to work so I setup a new acocunt anyways its no big deal just saying I neaver had any problem with your Facebook Integration

Reactions: Dan

Graham

Hi Dan,

I appear to have a split personality on the site too, something to do with the dodgy Facebook linking I think. Would you mind merging my accounts if you're able.

Thanks

Graham/GrahamDublin