Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Facebook Integration - I Called Uncle

Discussion in 'Hear Ye Hear Ye' started by Dan, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    I have been fighting the Facebook app for a few weeks now, and I am happy to announce that I just got rid of it. That's right, I am happy, because I hate Facebook, but I must apologize to those who have registered with Facebook here. You are going to have to reset your password before you can login to EL again. You may do so HERE
    Again, I apologize for any inconvenience, but I am tired of fighting it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Steve Moore

Steve Moore Member

Local Time:
    What happened? Just having an app with your own Facebook is less time consuming than create a page just for your site.

3. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    You are correct....when it works. It was working sporadic at best and without any changes on this site, it returns null values. It has to be Facebook.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  4. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    Im not sure what you mean I neaver had any problem with your Facebook Integration & I been to this site allot. I had to setup a new account because of this

5. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    No you really didn't. Just had to reset your password.
    http://extralicense.com/lost-password/
    I admit, it was very peculiar, and sporadic at best. However once I started receiving email from the contact us form, I knew it was going to be a support nightmare.

6. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Local Time:
    for some reaosn I couldnt get the rest password to work so I setup a new acocunt anyways its no big deal just saying I neaver had any problem with your Facebook Integration

7. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    @SLUSaintsFanSLUSaintsFan would you like me to merge your other account with this one?

8. SLUSaintsFan

SLUSaintsFan Member

Local Time:
    Sure if you want you can PM for the username I had

9. Graham

Graham New Member

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    Hi Dan,

I appear to have a split personality on the site too, something to do with the dodgy Facebook linking I think. Would you mind merging my accounts if you're able.

Thanks

Graham/GrahamDublin

10. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    @GrahamGraham Done. I really dislike Facebook on multiple levels :p

11. Graham

Graham New Member

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    you're a gent, thank you.