• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

Extra License the place for software licences

HostTed

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Tomorrow, 05:52
Hey all on Extra License just saying hi as new here and couldn't see an intro thread/section/thing so thought I would say howdy using a title with License spelt that way and "Licence" the other way for the craic & as that's the sort of thing you sometimes have to bear in mind at times when you do what I do.

I have just recently sold a VB 4 publishing suite licence over on the DP forums and am now looking for a Xen Foro License which I will either post a thread wanting to buy or reply to a wanting to sell thread sometime soon after getting a feel for things over here.

Thanks to Dan for the help with my signing up problems.

I am in the UK and have been studying SEO and web development since 2003.

Felix

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:52
Welcome HostTed to Extra license!
The people here are great and friendly, I'm just letting you know. :)

Reactions: Dan

HostTed

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Thanks for the welcomes Megaman and Felix and the likes (you know who you are LOL)! :)

I am looking forward to finding a good Xen Foro License deal and saving myself a little money so hope something turns up soon...

Kirk

ExtraLicense Support
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:52
Thanks for the welcomes Megaman and Felix and the likes (you know who you are LOL)! :)

I am looking forward to finding a good Xen Foro License deal and saving myself a little money so hope something turns up soon...
Welcome to Extra License @HostTed :). Best of luck to you :). If you require any assistance on the site please let the staff know (@Dan ,@Vincent , or myself) and we'll be more than happy to help :).

HostTed

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Welcome to Extra License @HostTed :). Best of luck to you :). If you require any assistance on the site please let the staff know (@Dan ,@Vincent , or myself) and we'll be more than happy to help :).
Thanks Kirk

I will bear that in mind. I am hoping chance #3 will bring some good news in my quest for a good Xen foro deal as due to getting caught up with work on a site I am working on for a client I still didn't get round to sorting a license out at all yet after having been a little disapointed twice already by time wasters.

Just hope nobody beat me to chance #3 who popped up yesterday..