Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Extra License the place for software licences

Discussion in 'Way Off Topic' started by HostTed, Dec 27, 2013.

1. HostTed

HostTed New Member

Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    Hey all on Extra License just saying hi as new here and couldn't see an intro thread/section/thing so thought I would say howdy using a title with License spelt that way and "Licence" the other way for the craic & as that's the sort of thing you sometimes have to bear in mind at times when you do what I do.

I have just recently sold a VB 4 publishing suite licence over on the DP forums and am now looking for a Xen Foro License which I will either post a thread wanting to buy or reply to a wanting to sell thread sometime soon after getting a feel for things over here.

Thanks to Dan for the help with my signing up problems.

I am in the UK and have been studying SEO and web development since 2003.

2. Megaman

Megaman New Member

Local Time:
    10:22 AM
  3. Felix

Felix New Member

Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    Welcome HostTed to Extra license!
    The people here are great and friendly, I'm just letting you know. :)

4. HostTed

HostTed New Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the welcomes Megaman and Felix and the likes (you know who you are LOL)! :)

I am looking forward to finding a good Xen Foro License deal and saving myself a little money so hope something turns up soon...

5. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    Welcome to Extra License @HostTedHostTed :). Best of luck to you :). If you require any assistance on the site please let the staff know (@DanDan ,@VincentVincent , or myself) and we'll be more than happy to help :).

6. HostTed

HostTed New Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Kirk

I will bear that in mind. I am hoping chance #3 will bring some good news in my quest for a good Xen foro deal as due to getting caught up with work on a site I am working on for a client I still didn't get round to sorting a license out at all yet after having been a little disapointed twice already by time wasters.

Just hope nobody beat me to chance #3 who popped up yesterday..