Established Site with vB 4 For Sale

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Russ

Valued Member
Aug 5, 2012
I have a complete up and running online site which I started to develope but no longer have the time to run, Vb 4, anyone interested get in touch.

D

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
I started a new thread for you.

R

Russ

Valued Member
Aug 5, 2012
exellent....do not have a clue where it is so cannot read any replies.......never mind there is always tomorrow.. :)

U

uKno

Valued Member
Aug 21, 2012
Im looking for vB4x.x Forum, please get back to me with a price

R

Russ

Valued Member
Aug 5, 2012
There does not appear to be anyway to send you a PM on here just a message which anyone can read.....not good ?, get in touch via E-Mail........[email protected]

D

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
There does not appear to be anyway to send you a PM on here just a message which anyone can read.....not good ?, get in touch via E-Mail........[email protected]
Do you not see "Make a private offer" under the avatar of the user you wish to message?

R

Russ

Valued Member
Aug 5, 2012
Certainly but it does not make it clear that no one else can see it, thanks anyway I will use it.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chili

Chili

Valued Member
Nov 18, 2012
I have a complete up and running online site which I started to develope but no longer have the time to run, Vb 4, anyone interested get in touch.
Can we see the site.?

Is it forum only license or Suite.?

How much are you asking.?

Status
Not open for further replies.