Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Earning Trade Rating Here on Forum?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Megaman, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Megaman

Megaman New Member

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Wondering how the trade rating system works here at Extra License. In the process of getting a license from someone here and wanted to get a Trade Rating point for the transaction. How is a trade set up here? Where is feedback left etc...?

Thanks for any help!

2. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Hi there Megaman,

Here is how the trade rating system works.

Let's take a look at random sale thread on here. I'm going to use one of @DanDan's for this example.
    [​IMG]
    So as you can see the his sales thread for his XenForo license has been marked completed. The buyer click on the text "Add Feedback" which is located underneath the 3 squares. When the user clicks on the the text link "Add Feedback" they will see this window popup on the site that looks something like this:
    [​IMG]
    So lets got over this Add Feedback form.

So if you were to buy something on here from a user you would select the Buyer. Now where it says feedback part on this form you can select 3 options that you can see in the image above. You add the thread url if you want however you have to leave a review and such.

Now lets go back to the 3 squares i was talking about earlier. The green square represents positive, the red one represents Negative and the gray square represents Neutral.

I hope this helps you out Megaman.

3. Megaman

Megaman New Member

Local Time:
    Helpful response Kirk. Thanks very much. Ill be closing on a IPB license soon so we will see how it goes:)

4. Megaman

Megaman New Member

Local Time:
    Does the seller mark as completed?

5. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Sorry to keep you waiting for my reply. The staff marks the threads as completed and we move them to the completed section.