Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Dropbox for Business

Discussion in 'Completed Services' started by Eric, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Eric

Eric Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    6:26 AM

I want to get a Dropbox Business account, and it's $15 a month per user - but you need at least 5 users ($75 a month). I'm looking for 4 people who are interested (and can pay on time) who would like to go in with me for an account. I will handle the billing and you would pay me directly (unless there is an option where you can pay yourself directly). If more than 4 people want to join that is fine too.

Let me know if you are interested. I was planning on doing a monthly payment option, but everyone wants to go in for yearly at a discount that works too.

Monthly per person - $15.76 to cover fees