ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does your forum have app?

Dori

I have come across so many forums that have application version of the website and it looks good in my opinion. If I have the money to build an app version for my forum, I'm definitely going to do it.

Do you fancy forum apps?

Unfortunately, I do not have the money to build an application version for my forum. I have seen some forums that have their own application and they are available on Google Play Store which is a very good way to make money when the app is being downloaded.

Unfortunately, the forum that I am working on at the moment and the forum I co-own at the moment do not have an app as we do not have the funds to be able to make an app for the forums. We do, however, have the forum set up so that members who prefer to or sometimes use their phone to come to the site are able to browse the site with no issue at all and it's very clean and easy to use.

No, my forum doesn't have an application unfortunately. I don't have the money to finance my own forum getting an application at the moment but it's not something that I would rule off. I'm going to do it in the future.