ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you use a wallet or purse?

Zuby

Wallets used to be what we all used to make use of when it comes to putting our money and some smaller items in it. But now, it seems like using purse is the new trend. Our mother's were the one's using purse in the past but it's now a trend for both men and female.

I usually Carry a wallet around with me most times and if I have some other things to carry I just go with a portable bag instead.

Making use of a purse isn't something that I would like so much because it's too big to carry about unlike a wallet that can enter inside my back pocket. I carry a purse once in a while.

How about the likes of myself that doesn't carry either a wallet or a purse? My kind just put everything inside my trousers pockets 😂.

I have lost some money when I try to bring something out from the pocket. I just find using wallet or purse stressful.