ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you enjoy playing videogames at night?

TeeGee

I certainly like to play video games at night, I am a big fan of survival horror games and action and adventure video games.

Sometimes I just play videogames games at night and do my work in the morning.

Yes of course, I enjoy playing video games on my Playstation 4 and even on my Xbox Series X as well as Nintendo Switch at night.

As long as I'm not feeling sleepy, I play video games or watch movies or TV series at home very well.

Not at all, I don't like playing video games at night but it's something that I can't help. This is because I usually fall asleep whenever I'm playing games in the night but I can only play in the night except for weekends.

If I am finding it very difficult to sleep in the night, I will usually go and start playing video games until I start feeling sleepy again. Doing that the night usually make me to start feeling sleepy all of a sudden.