ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you always have cash on you?

Igba

I find it very difficult to keep cash on me. I always use my credit card or debit card for all my transactions. The last time I had cash on me, I lost my wallet and that was the last time I did that.

I'm all for the cashless policy.

How about you?

Cashless policy sucks. I hate the stress I would have to go through for doing banking transactions for everything I want to pay for when I could have just dropped cash and go my way.

Before COVID and the pandemic, I would often carry some cash on me but once COVID was announced and it started spreading like wildfire around the world, I stopped getting money out to keep on hand and instead, I used to do everything with my debit card. Now I only get money out if I really need to and most of the time I need money to pay for things I will either do it online, with my debit card or with Google Wallet on my phone.