ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you allow multiple accounts on your forum?

Dori

Most forum owners don't allow multiple accounts by same user on their website. They see it as something that creates false identity, so they usually ban such accounts.

I have seen a forum that allows it to boost its number of members.

Would you allow that in your forum?

I don't own a forum at the moment, but I know a forum owner who allows multiple accounts as long as they are signed up with different emails.

Well, if those with the multiple accounts on my forum will be active using all of their accounts, I would be interested in having them. But when it's just dormant accounts, they will be removed.

Well, if those with the multiple accounts on my forum will be active using all of their accounts, I would be interested in having them. But when it's just dormant accounts, they will be removed.
This is what I can work with when it comes to having forum members that have multiple accounts on my forum. As long they login with all their accounts once in a while and post something, they are welcome to keep it.

Most people don't even have enough time to be very active on forums with using one account and not to talk about using multiple accounts on the same forum. I won't allow multiple accounts on my forum because it's not effective way of growing forum.

I don't allow multiple accounts on my forum. The way I look at it is if you already have an account that you use, why would you need to have another second account on the forum? That would be double the work for you to use both of them and one of them would end up being left unused anyway after a while.