ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete My Account Requests

Noble

Likes To Be Here!
Hello all,

We understand there does come a time when users are looking to clean up old accounts on sites they don't use anymore,we have made this process a little easier here on Extra license for your convenience, If you're looking to do that here all you need to do is log into the site with your account and head over to your settings under your profile you will the see a Delete My Account tab, once you click that your request will go to an administrator to approve, once that is approved your account will be deleted and will not be able to be retrieved, any posts under the account will go under a Guest account with no reference to your old account.

I will remind you again once your account is deleted it's gone from our Database, however, if you choose to come back you are welcome to make a new account at any time.

We thank you for supporting us over the years.:)