Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Abandoned Custom Vbulletin 3.8 Skin

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by ThisBoss, Jan 22, 2013.

1. ThisBoss

ThisBoss New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    Hello guys, the following style is created for vBulletin 3.8 The style were created for the winter period to give the forums a more of a community look, however, my website closed before I made it usable.

I accept Bank Transfer & Paypal.

[​IMG]

Having had a look around websites selling vbulletin themes, I've concluded that I'll sell both versions of the style for around £30 ($47.60)

I am willing to sell the style at a different price, as long as it's an reasonable price.

I'm currently in the process of having my vBulletin transferred to it's new owner, and no longer have an active license available to have an online demo of the styles.

2. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    5:11 PM
  3. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    Just for clarification, Is this for the complete rights to the skin or just a license to use the skin on one installation?

4. ThisBoss

ThisBoss New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    Complete rights to the style, once the buyer purchases the style and receives it, it'd be deleted from my computer.
    Just to add, it's only the vb3 style, I seem to of forgot to download the vb4 images before removing the forum software from my website. :(