Custom Vbulletin 3.8 Skin

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisBoss

Valued Member
Jan 20, 2013
Hello guys, the following style is created for vBulletin 3.8 The style were created for the winter period to give the forums a more of a community look, however, my website closed before I made it usable.

I accept Bank Transfer & Paypal.

1.gif

Having had a look around websites selling vbulletin themes, I've concluded that I'll sell both versions of the style for around £30 ($47.60)

I am willing to sell the style at a different price, as long as it's an reasonable price.

I'm currently in the process of having my vBulletin transferred to it's new owner, and no longer have an active license available to have an online demo of the styles.

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
Just for clarification, Is this for the complete rights to the skin or just a license to use the skin on one installation?

ThisBoss

Valued Member
Jan 20, 2013
Just for clarification, Is this for the complete rights to the skin or just a license to use the skin on one installation?
Complete rights to the style, once the buyer purchases the style and receives it, it'd be deleted from my computer.

Just to add, it's only the vb3 style, I seem to of forgot to download the vb4 images before removing the forum software from my website. :(

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.