Core Invision Board for Vbulletin 5.0

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinistra

Valued Member
Nov 6, 2013
I am willing to trade a IP.Board Core license. it has just been renewed. I am looking for a vBulletin 5.0 that is still an active license. If you are willing to trade I will ask for $25.00 for transfer fee to your account. If you are interested please let me know. With IP.Board 4.0 set to be released soon you are set for an upgrade when it is officially released.

Sinistra

Valued Member
Nov 6, 2013
I would love to trade for a 4.0 but I need a 5 and a 209 price tag to upgrade is a bit steep for me at the moment. Sorry

Sinistra

Valued Member
Nov 6, 2013
This is why I am asking for the transfer fee for IP.board I am really looking for someone that can just give me the vbulletin account ya know someone getting away from vB I don't have funds right now

Johnz34r

Valued Member
Apr 29, 2014
Well vB 5 costs more than IP.Board so I'm not sure your going to find someone who is willing to give you the account and pay the transfer fee for the ipb license.

Johnz34r

Valued Member
Apr 29, 2014
You prob better off trying to trade your ipb license with a 4.2 vBulletin there more of the same price. but to want to trade for a vB 5 you won't get anyone wanting to trade that and have to pay for the license transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.