• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

Sold/Complete Core + Forums + Downloads + Pages + Gallery + Video's + themes $300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike88

Local time
Today, 21:00
Hello.

I would like to sell my community software.

It currently has the following addons:
  • Core
  • Forums 4.3.6
  • Downloads
  • Pages
  • Gallery
External addons:
- Videobox

Total new price = $ 515
Expiration date: 04/29/2019

The above is what I will sell.
If possible to transfer, you will get the small addons below for free:

Small external addons:
  • 2 Themes (one dark and one light theme)
  • and some other small things.
So no price change without these smaller addons.

I would like $ 300 for the total of all this good stuff. It's a very fair price.

Send me a pm or e-mail only if you're interested. What is says above is what you get.

Please don't ask for other additions/addons or stuff, I won't respond. Only serious mails will get a response.
Please don't ask for seperation, I will only sell everything together.

Last edited:

MB3

Local time
Today, 14:00
Hi,
so you are wanting $300 for 3 months of License ?

Im looking to purchase a license am i missing something here ?

New to this so just wanting some info as to why only 3 months and what happends after ? I get billed from them for $515 ?

Thanks

WilsonPlays

Local time
Today, 20:00
Hi,
so you are wanting $300 for 3 months of License ?

Im looking to purchase a license am i missing something here ?

New to this so just wanting some info as to why only 3 months and what happends after ? I get billed from them for $515 ?

Thanks
No It just means that when the License runs out you would need to renew it.

I think it might cost $100 every 6 months

Bllack Tiger

Local time
Today, 21:00
No the renewal cost for the forums only is $ 45 dollar for 6 months. So you still have half of the renewal period for free at the moment.
Downloads and Gallery is $ 10 renewal for 6 months and Pages is 15 dollars.

So the total renewal costs for everything except videos in april would be $ 90 dollar.

From the Invision Pricing page:
If you do not renew by your expiration date, your software will continue to function. However, support, software downloads and additional services will be unavailable until you renew.
So you won't get billed, it's your own choice if you want to update in april of update later. And the software keepsp functional.

You can always give him a decent offer and see if he accepts it.

Status
Not open for further replies.