Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Classic Hosting name for sale !

Discussion in 'Completed Domain Transactions' started by Ramkumar, Nov 12, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Ramkumar

Ramkumar New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    Hi,

I'm selling my domain WorldClassHost dot com.

(similar domain World Class Hosting dot com is in sale for $1995 on Huge Domains)

.com TLD Rank: 499,345

Alexa Rank: 7,319,062

Approximate ADS revenue/month: $3.48 (Expected)

PM your price if you like it :)

2. pj100600

pj100600 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    Woah...That's really high priced.

3. Ramkumar

Ramkumar New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    @pj. that price is from huge domains.

my domain price is open to offer.
    just spell the name and what's the price in your mind? PM me.if its really fit with me,I will sell it away

• I am Interested I am Interested x 1
    • List
  4. pj100600

pj100600 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    Great. I'll make an offer in a few days after I get some budgeting stuff done.

5. asvptyler

asvptyler New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    You can't base your price off HugeDomains. So if someone offers you $25 for that domain and you deny it because you think you'll get $xxx for it, then good luck. Huge Domains priced my buddies personal portfolio domain (his first and last name) at around $1.5k once he didn't renew it.

6. Ramkumar

Ramkumar New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Sorry for late reply(i was so much busy). so far i received offers upto $350 but i deny it because this name is really worth more than that.