Cheap Vbulletin 4/5 License

Welcome To Extralicense, Forum Promotion, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting & More!

Buy, sell trade your licenses,Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Learn and share with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokinBull

Valued Member
Nov 3, 2014
I am looking to buy a cheap OWNED vbulletin 4/5 license. I have Paypal and will want to buy ASAP! If you have one, please let me know your best offer on it and what it includes as well as if it is transferable. Thanks and I hope to find something ASAP. Also, I don't care if it comes with all these addons, I am really needing the owned forum license.

Thanks!

xargo

Valued Member
Nov 3, 2014
hi

I have a license for sale vBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite

How much are you willing to pay?

SmokinBull

Valued Member
Nov 3, 2014
OKay can you PM me the license information so I can confirm please? I already got scammed on here once, and the user was banned for it. I just want to take the right precautions first. Thank you!

Dan

Valued Member
Nov 13, 2019
OKay can you PM me the license information so I can confirm please? I already got scammed on here once, and the user was banned for it. I just want to take the right precautions first. Thank you!
Make sure you get the license # and email vbulletin in regards to the validity of the license. Good luck guys!

SmokinBull

Valued Member
Nov 3, 2014
Thank you very much Dan! I am not going to make that same mistake twice! :) Thanks for the advice. I emailed VBulletin and the license is legit, active and ready for transfer!

SmokinBull

Valued Member
Nov 3, 2014
I just wanted to let you know this sale was a success and the transfer was finished earlier today. This thread can go into completed transactions, please and thank you!

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.