ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canva.com

Sharon

Valued Member
I keep seeing advertisements for canva.com. Have you had any experience with them? I'm wondering if it really is as simple to use like how the commercials portray.

I've heard of them I have signed up before I just can't quite remember why I signed up with them

I have used them in the past for making banners and FB post papers, It was easy to use however it's been a few years since I have used them.

I have used both canva.com and the crello. I have found out that canva is super easy and it's fun to use as well. Another thing is that canva has some of the really good clipart that can be used. And it also is good for the export of the PDF option. So I prefer to have that in most of the designs that I make as well.

I still have my account there; I may jump back in and see if they have changed over the last few years.

Canva is pretty intuitive if you're used to working with graphics programs. I think most of the quick keys are familiar and that's always a plus. It took a bit to get a feel for the software, but for being free, I think it's pretty amazing. I'll stick to using Corel Draw for the meantime because it's what I'm used to for the past couple of decades.

Canva is where I started out with my real practicals in graphics designing. It's a very good tool with a lot of resources that's capable of doing you good. I used the free version of the software but there's a paid version of it too.