ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't leave feedback

Echos

Valued Member
I'm probably not allowed to since it says "other party should have replied in that thread"; the other user never posted in the topic, even though I explicitly said so in my first post.

On top of that, is feedback only for completed transactions between a buyer and seller? If so, then I can see I'm not allowed to leave feedback since the deal fell through.

Watch out for @@Bala, he will leave you hanging for payment and I'm wondering if he just wants the xF token.

I'm probably not allowed to since it says "other party should have replied in that thread"; the other user never posted in the topic, even though I explicitly said so in my first post.
I have adjusted the permissions

On top of that, is feedback only for completed transactions between a buyer and seller? If so, then I can see I'm not allowed to leave feedback since the deal fell through.
Feedback is available for all feedback types, good, bad or indifferent

Watch out for @@Bala, he will leave you hanging for payment and I'm wondering if he just wants the xF token.
The great thing about the xF token system is if you give a token out for the other party to validate, all you have to do is regenerate your token and the old token is rendered useless ;)