ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I get a good logo designer on Fiverr?

Tonny

I want a good logo design for my website and the product I want to sell on the website which is an egg splitter. I have been looking for where to hire a good designer. Someone recommended Fiverr but I'm sure if it's a good place to get one .

fiverr is the decent place actually I don't think I've had logo done on there but I've had some good luck with hiring people for other things.

Yeah you can, all you need do is ask for a copy of their previous work which is usually displayed on their profile and you just look for the person with a more professionally done design.

Yes of course, you can get a very good and decent logo designers on Fiverr. I have been using their services for years to always trust them to deliver. You can also get some from Upwork and Seoclearks.

To the best of my knowledge, there's no kind of freelance work that you won't find who's going to offer the services on Fiverr. It's the biggest online freelancer pool which is followed by Upwork.