Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Buying XenForo Transferable - $80

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by Hentai, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Hentai

Hentai New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    I am willing to buy a transferable XenForo licence for as much as $80 IF it has a good amount of time left on it and less if there is a short amount of time. MAY be interested in select addons/extras but I will have to hear your offers and any plugins offered MUST be transferable.

2. _Dan_

_Dan_ New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Hey there,
    I see you are wanting a transferable licence, well, I can give you mine for a cheaper price than others as it is currently not transferable. (It was transferred from my mate because I took over his 'Minecraft Server'. Therefore cannot be transferred again). Now, because it is not transferable and I will have to give you the account details for you to change, I will do it for $60?

Thanks,
    Dan

3. Tiberione

Tiberione New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Email me, jackbartlett@rogers.com. I'm setting up a WTS for $70 if I don't hear back from you in time it may be gone.
    It was bought Feburary 23rd, 2014. Can validate.

4. Hentai

Hentai New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    I am still in the market for a transferable licence.