Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Boonex License + Addons ($85 only)

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by dolphinlicense, Apr 22, 2014.

1. dolphinlicense

dolphinlicense New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    Hello forum,

I am offering you my Boonex Dolphin account with permanent license (worth $400) and 2 very practical addons (worth $65) for ONLY $85!! (lifetime+upgrades)

Addons:
    $15 Searchable Fields (Makes all the information on user`s account cliackable and searchable. Extremely useful addon for any kind of webiste)
    $ 50 Ultimate Points - With Levels (Ultimate points mod which allows users to earn points for different actions (which you determine) and gain levels. Very flexible)

PLUS, having this account will make your further purchases discounted (buying another lincese would $150 cheaper)

PM me for details.

2. kingofseo

kingofseo Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    9:10 AM
  3. dolphinlicense

0   0   0

Local Time:
    For "kingofseo" and people who might also think that this is a scam.

This is the screen from my boonex profile page which, shows my permanent license.
    http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3602/wu2mntj2_jpg.htm

And here is another one, showing purchase history of license and 2 addons.
    http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3602/38ypapjg_jpg.htm

PLEASE NOTE. I am selling the WHOLE ACCOUNT - it is different from just selling the license itself. Those who post that they sell the license only cannot actually do so, because Boonex license cannot be sold or transfered. But I am selling the whole account, which has the license itself and the addons.

4. JackPH

JackPH Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    Hi, I understand you are not a scammer, but I think it's too risky for someone who would "buy" your account. You are not allowed to sell your account.

http://www.boonex.com/terms
    Did you try to contact Boonex support to ask if you can transfer the license to another person yet? You may try to transfer the license legally instead OR lowering your current selling price to 30$ - 40$ to compensate for the risks that buyer takes.

5. dolphinlicense

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Why risky?
    After buying the account, the buyer will just change the e-mail on the profile to his/her and that is it. There are no risks at all.
    The person will be able to use the license on any website and re-use it as much as he/she likes.
    When buying addons, the new account owner will just use his/her payment method and that is it.

And about lowering the price - I already made as low as I possibly could - I am not even returning 25% of what I have invested.

6. JackPH

JackPH Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    There are many risks involved, here are the top 3 risks:
    1. The account will be terminated if Boonex knows about this sale because it violates their Terms.
    2. The seller can ask Boonex to restore the account anytime by telling them that the account is stolen (so easy).
    3. Using this account (violating their Terms of service) is no difference from using a crack/warez software. Why? Because it is not legal: http://www.boonex.com/terms

I'm not sure why kingofsell called you a scammer ... did he send you money yet?

I'm just giving out my opinion that it's not true for what you said (you said "no risks at all"). This is my last post.

7. dolphinlicense

0   0   0

Local Time:
    1. Well, why would someone tell that he bought the account this way?
    2. I have no intents to do so. I am looking for a clean deal.
    3. If someone is looking for a very legal way to use the software, he can spend $400+ on the purchase, or get my account for as low as $85. No cracks, no nulled, no warez - just an account which was given to a buyer from another person.

No, this person just called me a scammer for no reason. We did not have any conversations.