Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Boonex Dolphin PREMIUM license + account + addons

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by Michal, Sep 8, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Michal

Michal New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    As described, I'm selling my Boonex Dolphin premium license after closing down my site (includes mobile license and discounts in the market and the option to sell addons in the market).
    As the license is attached to a Boonex account, the account is a part of the deal as well (you'll get the username and password from me).
    The boonex premium license total worth is 799$.

Also comes as part of the deal are very important and useful addons worth total of 400$ (after premium discounts).

I offer the entire bundle worth 1200$ in the price of 500$ only (or best offer).

2. Michal

Michal New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Still relevant.
    The price drops to 400$ for the next couple of days (or the highest bidder). That's half the price of a premium license, PLUS you get some very useful add-ons which integrate a facebook-like timeline, profile and photos upload and management (likes, comments, photo tagging), online users counter and list, and more.

My Boonex account has a very good reputation as I was an active forum member, and also have free modules published in the market. You get a superb software license, with a great account attached to it.

I already have a couple of bids, so if I don't get better offers, this license will belong to someone else by the end of the week.

3. Michal

Michal New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    As for now, interested buyers did not follow through. So the offer is still relevant: 400$ (or best offer) for a package value of 1200$.
    The deal will be done using PayPal, so your money is secured.
    I can and will provide help and support for the first couple of weeks, if needed.
    You can also contact me directly via mail: michal509[AT]gmail.com

4. viktorzoy

viktorzoy New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:30 PM
    I'm interested! Is still available?

5. Michal

Michal New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    yes, I've sent you a private message.

6. Michal

Michal New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  7. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    Congratulations @MichalMichal ! Moving this thread to the completed section.