Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

WTT Boonex Dolphin Lifetime License

Discussion in 'Other' started by SmokinBull, Feb 6, 2015.

1. SmokinBull

SmokinBull New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    10:55 PM
    I have a Permanent/Lifetime Boonex Dolphin License (No "Powered By" Links and Ad Free) that I would like to trade, for a CS-Cart License or something similar. I am really in need of a CS-Cart license, or another premium php shopping cart license. I may be interested in other offers, so if you're interested, please reply with your offer. If you do have a CS-Cart license, please jump to the front of the line. I don't mind including my Boonex account with this trade. It also has 3 other "Free" licenses from way back. I have been a member since 2008 and was able to keep the free licenses I used to have. As you may know, Dolphin no longer has a free license option on their site, so these 3 licenses will be an added bonus. I do believe the limitations are that you cannot remove the "Powered By" links. and I believe that is it. I no longer have a need or want for Boonex Dolphin software so that is why I am wanting to trade these licenses for something I do have a need for. I already have a little bit of history here on ExtraLicense, as I have purchased a VBulletin license in the past, and you may check my positive rating as well. If you are interested, please reply to this post or send me a private message.

Thanks for looking! (y)

2. Lt.BlackCobra

Lt.BlackCobra New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    I will trade the software listed below

Licenses I have to be traded:
    • Adobe InDesign CS2
    • Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus VLE (Volume License Edition)- 3 Keys, 800 Computers/Key
    • Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - 2 Licenses
    • PowerISO Licenses - 6 Licenses
    • iExplorer
    • Deep Freeze Standard, Deep Freeze Enterprise, or Deep Freeze Server Enterprise - Multiple Keys
    • SMART Notebook, SMART SynchronEyes, SMART Notebook Math Tools (Add-On)
    I have multiple licenses for each software title listed above, and a few are worth more than a WHMCS license, such as Microsoft Office and Deep Freeze Enterprise. Please consider

3. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    9:55 PM
    Are any of those licenses able to be transferred? I didn't think Adobe or Microsoft allowed the resale of licenses.

4. Lt.BlackCobra

Lt.BlackCobra New Member

0   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    I am allowed to sell them at my own discretion.

5. SmokinBull

SmokinBull New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Make a Private Offer
    Local Time:
    I have a question... I see you mentioned WHMCS, but I don't see it in the list of licenses to be traded. Did you have a WHMCS license as well or not? I will take a look at the other stuff you mentioned and let you know what I come up with. I just wanted to clear that up, and ask that question, before I decided on what I should do.

Thanks!