Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Boonex Account with two Boonex Dolphin Licenses with 42 plugins total worth $2089

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by promis, Sep 9, 2013.

1. promis

promis Active Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    Originally purchased for a client's project which eventually took another turn and never went online.

Whole account is for sale, so no license transfer complications or legal issues. You simply get login details and it's yours.

Two Boonex Dolphin Licenses and all the hottest plugins including Supernova and FaceB templates.

Total worth $2089

You Pay $499

Payment via Paypal so no safety concerns. If you don't get what you paid for, Paypal refunds you.

PM me if you are seriously interested for proof of account ownership and plugins details.

Price offer stands through September 15th, 2013.

After that I reserve the right to withdraw or re-evaluate price upwards as need for cash will no more be urgent.

2. promis

promis Active Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Correction: Sorry... after recounting plugins are 42 rather than 27, however price remains the same.

3. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    I've corrected your thread for you.

4. promis

promis Active Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  5. night81

night81 New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I sent a message asking about the plugins.

6. promis

promis Active Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  7. promis

promis Active Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Licenses and modules sold within 24 hours! This is a fantastic site! Compliments to the web masters, administrators, moderators and rest of the crew!

8. Kirk

Kirk ExtraLicense Moderator Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    Moving thread to the completed section. Congratulations on selling your licenses and modules @promispromis