Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Blesta Owned unbranded $150 | InterWorx One-Time $479 (8 Hours left)

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by Licensecart, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Licensecart

Licensecart Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    For our first birthday we've got a deal on a few of our licenses:

- Blesta Owned Unbranded - $150 not $175 [Coupon: BirthdayBlesta]

- InterWorx One-Time $479 not $499.99 [Coupon: BirthdayIworx]

This is expiring in 8 hours as I was a bit late thinking about posting here sorry :(.

2. Rich Dropper

Rich Dropper Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    It's an absolute steal. Don't miss it

3. Licensecart

Licensecart Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    Thanks Rich, Just to inform customers who use the forum and not our twitter / facebook, we are aware about the site isn't loading, this is due to our domain expiring today and it's expired early. We are working on getting us back up, thank you for your patience.

I will re-run the offer above after 5pm GMT due to the downtime of our site and billing area. It will run for another 24hours at that time.

4. Licensecart

Licensecart Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    Now valid until 2018, :) renewed the promotion deals until 23/06/2014 midnight.

5. Steven May

Steven May New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    I had to create an account just for this offer. I'm assuming this is not for the Blesta lifetime so I have to ask how are your prices so much lower than blesta.com? I was all set to buy from them until I ran into this post.

If I buy this right now from your site, does it come with the same benefits as if I bought directly from them?

I would like to purchase today.

6. Licensecart

Licensecart Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    Sorry for the late reply, we are a certified distributor which buys licenses in bulk so we can save money and we pass the savings on to our customers. You don't get the same benefits for example: You get support from us, not directly from them (Eg: no phone support, no tickets and no account.blesta.com account), you can however get support from the community forums where everyone including the developers will help you. You don't get a Development license as they have trouble tracking them from third parties.

If you are interested in the offer, please open a sales ticket and I'll provide you a custom promotion for you.

7. Steven May

Steven May New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    The developer license is definitely appealing but I'm not really concerned about the support options.

8. Licensecart

Licensecart Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    I believe that's the only difference between buying direct or with us is the development license, everything else is nearly the same, you can re-issue licenses with our custom built module, add addon-companies, renewal price for updates is currently the same, depending on how much profit we make after 3.3 is out we may do discounts for loyal customers but I can't guarantee that but we are hoping to go down that road.

9. Steven May

Steven May New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I just purchased it. Thank you for all your help tonight.

10. Licensecart

Licensecart Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    You're welcome thank you for your custom.

11. Dark cyber

Dark cyber New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    any coupon code bro for this time ?

12. Licensecart

Licensecart Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
  13. Dark cyber

Dark cyber New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    i mean coupon code to buy from licensecart website not direct blesta website :D

14. Licensecart

Licensecart Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    We have now mate, on our new website design click the dark bar at the top and see our Black Friday promotions.

15. Licensecart

Licensecart Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    Just to let you know you have just over 12 hours before the Black Friday deal is over.

16. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    LicensecartLicensecart Hey Mike. Going to move this to completed since all the deals are expired. If you have a new promotion come up, feel free to start a new thread sir.