Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired Blesta license for sale

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by Rich Dropper, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Rich Dropper

Rich Dropper Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    Hello everybody,

How are you doing ? . I've decided to sell my blesta license . It's really cool, simple and powerful system . It's multi-purpose responsive billing system

It's fully open code . So what are you looking for ?

Check out the features : http://www.blesta.com/feature

Price : 180$ or the Best Offer (Blesta.com Direct License) . It's unused license . I don't find the need to use it . But it's fully functional .

So what are you looking for ? Place your bid here to get a chance to grab it

2. Mrchris

Mrchris Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    8:47 PM
  3. Rich Dropper

Rich Dropper Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    It's unbranded . Let me know if you are interested . I'll pass on any proof's if needed

4. Rich Dropper

Rich Dropper Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  5. justgizu

justgizu New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    Hi

I am interested in buying the license. I will PM you now

6. Rich Dropper

Rich Dropper Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I've responded to your inquiry . Thank's for your interest

7. Mrchris

Mrchris Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    Glad to see this sell thread going good luck to the both of you..

8. Rich Dropper

Rich Dropper Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Thank you . But unfortunately the guy was looking for a lfietime support/upgrade license(Which is 500$ net worth) . His offer is 150$ .

No such offers will be entertained

9. justgizu

justgizu New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    You forgot to mention that we agreed on 170 even 180..., a new similar license you are selling is available for 185 at http://licensecart.com/blesta

Your explanation was that licensepal (where your license was bought from) was more safe since they have been in business for a long time. At the end after giving wrong information about the license you were selling i wasn't interested, and then your attitude changed like a child. You were getting more aggressive and i didn't wanted to trade with you.

Good luck selling your license.

10. Licensecart

Licensecart Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    Thank you for visiting our site, we are a new distribution and haven't been around for long, and I believe if the OP told you they was cheaper he or she brought it when Licensepal had the promotion which Blesta had. If you brought it direct from Blesta like we did you would of paid $99.

Licensepal I believe was doing it for $89 or around that. The issue with licenses from us distributors is Blesta needs to confirm it with the provider to ensure it's ok to transfer to them.

That means the provider is one license down and you will get your license through Blesta. Unless you want to use the license provider, and it moves to your account with them, and they re-issue the license so you can use it.