Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Best way to do a safe tranfer

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RazorFox, Oct 19, 2015.

1. RazorFox

RazorFox New Member

Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    Hi guys,

I have a few licenses to buy and one to sell. What is the best way to send money securely? If I send someone the money via paypal and they don't give me the license can I get my money back?

2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    Paypal is 50/50 on whether or not you are protected. We always suggest using a service such as Escrow.com

3. RazorFox

RazorFox New Member

Local Time:
  4. RazorFox

RazorFox New Member

Local Time:
    Quick question, if I offer to trade a license is there a way to have some form of security? I am thinking Invision --> Xenforo and vice versa.

5. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    Not really. One of you are going to have to trust the other at some point. I really can't think of a better way right now, but will give this some thought throughout the day.

6. bruakerche

bruakerche New Member

Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    Don't pay him the full money if you know him not very well.