Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

No thanks Article like thread view

Discussion in 'Resolved Addon Discussions' started by Matthew Hawley, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Formerly Know as Dave

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    Okay so you can promote threads to the portal index right? Well I think it would be awesome if you added the option to have the thread look like an article with comments, not the traditional thread. I think this would add to the "Extra" portal name and advance it more. :)

I'd even be willing to help with the design for free. :)

2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
  3. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Formerly Know as Dave

Local Time:
    Hmm....

*Straps you to a chair and forces you to release*

But seriously your asking for money when you already have it done (correct me if it's not done) and you want to keep extra portal free?

4. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    I will correct you. :D It isn't done. It is a proof of concept.