ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone using Transmit FTP for Mac?

Dan

Valued Member
Been having this annoying issue lately involving Transmit 4.4.1

It seems that not all files are uploading correctly the first time. I have been having to upload the same folders twice before all files are eventually transferred and/or overwritten. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this or have a different program suggestion.

Thanks!

@@Dan - I haven't experienced this issue on Transmit 4.4.1. Have you checked Preferences, especially the Transfers tab? I am not even sure how this can happen otherwise.

I don't know either. Here is my transfer settings. Maybe I am transferring to many files at once?

Screen Shot 2013-08-09 at 8.11.17 PM.png

Maybe try another FTP client to assure it's not your server limiting upload speed, resulting in not all files being transfered.

Reactions: Dan
Haven't really tried again and it was sporadic at best anyway so I am not sure if I ever will figure it out.

Just use the good old FileZilla, nothing better and more cheap than that :)

Just use the good old FileZilla, nothing better and more cheap than that :)
That doesn't seem slower for you? The last time I tried Filezilla, it seems the uploads were much slower.

That doesn't seem slower for you? The last time I tried Filezilla, it seems the uploads were much slower.
Not having any problems with it, and I can upload XenForo in less than 10 minutes (if max files/s is set to 10) :)