• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

An ebook I'm working on

Mrchris

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 22:57
Hi, I've recently had this idea to do book or ebook on web hosting when I started my own I had really no guidance learned and earned so now I'm typing up either book or ebook that covers wide range of topics regarding starting your own hosting business. I do make it point to share my honest thoughts. I thought to do ebook were you'd pay every 3 - 6 months to get updated versions like the ebook would be updated to the current trend of hosting. no affiliate links pure direct links since I hate the feeling of getting ripped off I'd set price that I think is fair. What are your thoughts on this ?

efelony

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 20:57
Subscription to an ebook, not likely to fly unless you really have something above and beyond to offer.
my 2 cents

Mrchris

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 22:57
I would think it has alot to offer.. and like monthly or every couple months or when update comes out. I have vision unlike any ebook anyone has seen.. alot I've read are out dated are never updated and I'd like change it with the type of ebook I plan to put out. I love feed back and I do value it.. Thanks for your feedback I'll take that in to consideration

efelony

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local time
Today, 20:57
I'm not discrediting your idea.

For example black hat SEO could be a topic for an ebook that might fly with a subscription.

Because Blackhat SEO methods are often original, profitable but are quickly patched or rendered obsolete.

If you believe in it run with it. Who knows right?